1. SPONSOR: UnitedHealthcare located at 9700 Health Care Lane, Minnetonka, MN 55343.
2. ADMINSTRATOR: Zig.marketing, LLC located at 4401 Rockside Road, Suite 214, Independence, OH 44131.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The UnitedHealthcare March 2014 Source4Women ‘We Dare You to share your favorite healthy snack’ Sweepstakes (the ‘Sweepstakes’) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. You must be eighteen (18) (or 19 in AL or NE) years or older at the time of entry. Officers, directors, and employees of the Sponsor (as defined below), members of the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and their respective spouse, regardless of where they live) and household members (whether or not related thereto) of each such persons, as well as officers, directors and employees of Sponsor’s parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies and its advertising and promotional agencies, including Zig.marketing, LLC (the “Administrator”) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all Federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside the United States and the District of Columbia, or where prohibited by law.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator (collectively the “Promotional Entities”), which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules in a timely manner.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on March 1, 2014 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (‘ET’) and ends on March 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the ‘Entry Period’). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will be disqualified.
6. ENTRY: To enter the Sweepstakes, go to the UnitedHealthcare ‘We Dare You’ website at www.wedareyoutoshare.com. An individual may enter the Sweepstakes by submitting a photo of their favorite healthy snack, along with a short description. Photo must be a jpg or gif format, under 2 MB file size and written descriptions may not exceed 30 words. Entry is limited to once a day. Weekly winners remain eligible to win the Grand Prize.
Also, a person may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the UnitedHealthcare ‘Source4Women’ Facebook® App page at www.facebook.com/source4womenuhc. An individual may enter the Sweepstakes by first ‘liking’ the Source4Woman Facebook page (by clicking on the ‘like us’ button) and then completing the associated entry form. To enter, you must have a Facebook account and complete the online entry form, including all required fields.
For entry into the Sweepstakes without completing either of the actions above, mail a 3" x 5" card containing your complete name, address, e-mail, phone number and date of birth in an envelope to: UnitedHealthcare Promotion Department, March 2014 Source4Women ‘We Dare You to share your favorite healthy snack,’ 9700 Health Care Lane, MN017-E500, Minnetonka, MN 55343-9026. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 31, 2014 and received by April 4, 2014.
As a condition of entry, the participant/entrant must have received permission to use any photo that is not their sole property. Entries that are incomplete or that contain errors, trademarks/logos (other than UnitedHealthcare), or inappropriate/derogatory/defamatory, language, images or profanity will be disqualified. Promotional Entities not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, altered, or destroyed entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed as proof of receipt by Promotional Entities. Sponsor will post entries that comply with these Official Rules, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, at www.wedareyoutoshare.com within 2 business days of receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to summarize or edit any written description prior to posting on the site. If at any time an entrant wishes to have their description or entry deleted from the website and no longer be entered in the Sweepstakes, the entrant should contact the Administrator of the Sweepstakes at the address in Section 14 of these Official Rules.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: WEEKLY WINNERS: One (1) winner will be drawn at 12:00:00, noon (EST) on Friday each week by the Administrator, at random, from among all eligible entries received up until the drawing time. Drawing dates are as follows: March 7, 14, 21 and 28. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period, up until the drawing time. Non-winning entries will be carried forward for subsequent weekly drawings. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners by e-mail within 24 hours after the applicable drawing. Potential winners must provide street address within five (5) days of being contacted by Sponsor in order for Sponsor to send prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to make contact, or potential winner does not provide street address within five (5) days of being notified, potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner at random from all eligible entries received. GRAND PRIZE WINNER: On or about April 4, 2014, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by 11:59:59 pm ET, March 31, 2014 during the Entry Period to select one (1) entry as the Grand Prize winner. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. Any weekly prize winner will remain eligible to win a Grand Prize. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Grand Prize winner by e-mail within 24 hours after the Grand Prize drawing. If the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days after the first attempt to make contact, such potential Grand Prize winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential Grand Prize winner at random from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
8. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, the potential winners once contacted may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the ‘Affidavit/Release’), within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, such potential winner will be deemed to be ineligible and disqualified. In such event, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner.
9. PRIZES: WEEKLY PRIZES (5): Each weekly prize winner will receive a $25.00 Visa® Gift Card. 4 (four) total weekly prizes will be awarded in the Sweepstakes and the approximate retail value (ARV) of all weekly prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes is: $100.00 USD. An entrant may only win one (1) weekly prize throughout the entire Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any applicable Federal, state or local taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. No prize substitutions, cash substitutions, or transfers permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion; prizes may not be assigned prior to being awarded to winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is not available. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her state of jurisdiction, any prize will be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER: On or about April 4, 2014, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be drawn, at random, from among all eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. The Grand Prize winner will receive a Ninja Ultima Blender Plus. The approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $240.00 USD. Actual value may vary based on point of origination.
Any applicable Federal, state or local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Any required tax reporting forms will be furnished to the Internal Revenue Service and the winner and guest. No prize substitutions, cash substitutions, or transfers permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion; prizes may not be assigned prior to being awarded to winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is not available. If a potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her state of jurisdiction, any prize will be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian. The total approximate retail value of all Prizes awarded in this Sweepstakes is $340.00 USD.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award any remaining prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up until the time of impairment. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. ‘Authorized account holder’ is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; (f) inability to access the Sponsor’s website; (g) transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (h) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall Sponsor be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Minnesota; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees or other expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
14. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: For all winners’ names, available after April18, 2014, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Zig.marketing, LLC, UnitedHealthcare March 2014 ‘We Dare You to share your favorite healthy snack.’ Sweepstakes c/o Mike Smith, 4401 Rockside Road Suite 214, Independence, Ohio 44131. Requests must be received by March 31, 2014.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.